Wednesday 23 January 2008

Casey's Pictures

Firenze.



My awkward stance. Pigeons in Italy are WAY more annoying than NYC. they can literally tie your hands back and steal your food. I've seen it happen.



MMMmmm panino!



Someone doesn't quite fit in.







gelato!! Though Grom is MUCH better than this place




Still not a great shot between all 3, oh well. i still love youuuu

Mom, I think I'm buying this for you.

The effects of a night in a hostel...

Ti Piaci

Hidden little dog in the maret, and Suzanne got to give him a little puppy treat =)






Totally wasn't kidding about the beds!

I want to be IN this window




I got a nutella flavor and mint chip. The mint was better.






Andrew, me, Lauren, Suzanne, Casey, Maggie SHOES.

More windows

From the top of the Duomo...

From the Pante Vecchio...Casey's kinda good with cameras. Not really though.


The have a carosel in Firenze too!
Oh and they took the one down in Perugia Yesterday, it was sad.
Oh and today, in its place, was a Communist rally, oh italy.

HA I was talking about when this guy with 2 lazy eyes came up me and asked me a question in Italian. Not only did I not know what he was saying, but I also couldn't tell if he was looking at me. SOo hillarious and awkward.

Steps of the Duomo =)

Proof that was did in fact climb all 463 steps to the top.



These are Andrew's pictures:



No comments: