Tuesday 25 March 2008

Mia Famiglia in Italia


The week after spring break my family came to visit!!! It was Daddio andMichael's first time in Italy but Mom's second. It was really great to be able to show them around my new little home here in Perugia. And of course, take Michael out!
We all had such a good time, eat great food, and drank wayyy to much wine (especially daddy and me!)

Unfortunately though, the week they were here was just about the worst weather we've seen. There was an actual blizzard! it was the first time it had snowed like that in 2 years! go figure.
They got to see Assisi, Florence, Rome, and Guibbio- and of course Perugia!
It was sad to see them leave, but only one more month til I'm home again!

For one of their days here, I set up a wine tasting at Chantina Chiorri Vineyards. It's the same winery we went to with school. My parents, well no, my mom, fell in love with the guy who runs the whole thing- Francesco, and apparently they are working together to get his wine in New York!! I hope it works out- and i hope the connection comes with a few perks! ie. free vinoo!

Anyway, Mom and Dad- thanks for everything! I wish you could have stayed the whole time! I hope you're booking Roma for next spring already!

These are just some of the pictures MIchael took here- Oh by the way, he totally admitted that I'm the cooler Wright.

Formaggio


Ha, sorry guys, couldnt help it!

Roma! that's just the Colosseum in the background. No big deal.

Mustache Thursday. Michael couldn't stop talking about how he can't wait to bring the stache to Greens. Typical

Mio fratello e me

Charming.



The Vatican!

No comments: